Sunday, October 14, 2012

Food Trip 91 - Pritong Isda

During my growing up years, I prefer red meat over a white meat.  But nowadays, I appreciate white meat most especially if it is fresh.

Every time I have an opportunity to go to the market, I am always on the lookout for a fresh fish.  Of course, I prefer fishes with less and minimal tiny bones.  The same thing is true whenever I am in the province.

Aside from sinabawang isda, depending on the type of fish, I also prefer a fried or pritong isda.  I cannot explain what's with the pritong isda that I like.  Though I am not fond of any condiments that would make a perfect partner for a pritong isda, still, I just love it as it is.  And even with just a good size of pritong isda, I can go as much as a plate full of rice. Hmmm.  Sarap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment