Friday, October 5, 2012

Poem 90 - Burning Desire

The night is young
And the air is cold
It's nice to have you
Just within my fold.

I shiver with the passing breeze
Enough to bring me to bed
With you right beside me
I think I wanna get laid.

Baby, hold me tight
Don't let go, just stay close
Tonight will be a wonderful one
And I don't mind an overdose.

With your body next to mine
The heat is overwhelming
I guess we can start a fire
And set this place burning.

As I caress your tender body
Your moans pump with ecstasy
You make me perform wildly
Unleashing the beast in me.

The excitement is beyond compare
The way we make love tonight
It's hard to hold back anymore
I'll soon explode with all my might.

As expected, there's the big bang
Mighty as the roaring thunder
My adrenalin reach its climax
You're the best, more than ever.

The fire you set stays burning
And we've only just began
Time should not be put to waste
Get ready for a more explosive one.

No comments:

Post a Comment