Friday, October 19, 2012

Poem 92 - Born To Love You

How come it is you that I love
Among those girls I come to know
A question that always come to mind
Every time I am with you.

Some says you're just ordinary
Not the type that makes someone crazy
I cannot explain what's with you
All I know, you make me very happy.

Girl, I was born to love you
I don't have to say the reasons why
Having you is all I care for
Without you, I will surely die.

Day and night, I think of you
Because you are my precious treasure
It is hard to live a day without you
You are my one, my only forever.

Even with a life that is uncertain
You direct a good path for me
This life is never been better
You make it beautiful in every way.

Girl, I was born to love you
For so many reasons I can't say
You need not ask why it is you
Just allow me to love you all the way.

Years may pass, seasons may change
But one thing I can promise you
Whatever the course of this life
My love is only meant for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment