Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Moment 17 - Aeta in Clark Field

I saw this man when we left the Clark field in Subic after watching the hot air balloon fiesta. 

It was already past 9 in the morning when we decided to leave the place because all hot air balloons took off very early in the morning and all we could do was to hop from one shop to another for souvenir items. Since we were planning to visit other places in Pampanga while we can, we decided that it was the right time to leave the place.

On our way to the field where we parked the car, there were so many aetas selling different kinds of bamboo flutes. I don't have any musical talents nor I can play a flute. So, I was not able to buy one from him.

Since he was a bit friendly, I simply asked him if I can take his picture which he gamely approved. I took a couple of shots of him, taking advantage of the clear blue sky as the background. If we were not in a hurry, I could probably had more pics of him as he do his stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment