Friday, May 6, 2011

Poem 16 - Beautiful Girl

I see her from a distance
And I can't help myself but admire
Her beauty is simply amazing
She definitely is a sure fire.

Even from far away
Her beauty is exceptional
I find it hard to define
Eventhough I try to be rational.

I just find myself
In the state of marvel
She totally got into me
Her beauty how can I unravel?

And just like a magnet
She simply draw me near to her
As I move closer and closer
My heartbeat is deafening my ear.

How my heart melts
When she smiles at me
Hers is an awesome one
She'll drive me crazy.

Getting this close to her
Could be anybody's ardent wish
This very precious moment
Will take a lifetime to cherish.

And I will never forget
The sparkles I see in her eyes
They can make me embrace
All her truths and lies.

Her soft and sweet voice
Delivers a magical binding spell
That even if I close my eyes
Her whisper I distinctly know too well.

How can I ever forget
An encounter so real and wonderful
And she makes me believe
That her whole being is indeed beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment