Monday, December 2, 2013

Random Thought 151 - My Motivation is To Get Even

Call me bad or even worst.  But I will not allow other people to stumped me to the ground.  I will not allow them to be rejoicing at my expense.  One way or the other, there is always a way to get even.

There are realities in life that we simply can't shrug off.  There are unscrupulous people that will take advantage of us especially if they will not get what they want.  There are also users that will try to use us and once they get what they want, they simply forget about their commitments or disappear.  Such scums are hard to forget and they always lurk at the back of our mind.

Just like the saying, there are hundred ways on how to skin a cat.  Same thing is true with these kind of people.  There are always different possibilities on how to get even with them.  If fair and diplomatic dealings will not work with them, then, they'd better prepare because there are some things that can always be tapped.  

If you are going to ask me if it will make me a better person the moment I will get even with these kind of people?  My answer is simple.  Don't make me your sacrificial lamb because of your evil intentions.  I can also play your evil games and even the unthinkable ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment