Friday, December 13, 2013

Poem 152 - Fool

I never learned my lessons
The ones you thought me
Through the passing of time
They're all the same all day.

You always have a way
To make certain believable pleadings
Only to my realization
That you have hurt my feelings.

When things go out of hand
You make so much promises
And for countless times
You're referring to end of days.

I cannot understand
Your being good at lies
You keep on fooling me
While pretending to be wise.

I used to adore you
Treating you as my own
But with your given interests
Someone you can easily disown.

I guess I have my fill
Of turning a blind eye
Therefore, I made up my mind
To you, I bid my goodbye.

Goodbye to you
And to your deceptive nature
I'd rather live alone
Than trusting you a doom future.

No comments:

Post a Comment