Sunday, December 8, 2013

Food Trip 151 - Pancit Lomi

I do not really have a big gusto over pancit lomi.  May be because from the past, all those pancit lomi I'd tasted were not that appealing to the taste.

One time, my cousin invited me to go out and the moment we were hungry, we went for a foodtrip.  Since it was already early evening, I opted for a rice meal while my cousin preferred a light meal.  She ordered a clubhouse together with pancit lomi.  

The serving of pancit lomi is good for two. Since the serving is too much for one person alone, I had no choice but to get some spoonfuls of pancit lomi.  And for the first time, I feel in love with pancit lomi.

When you visit Max's and you're looking for something hot to eat, their serving of pancit lomi will definitely make your day and worth every peso that you're going to spend.  The taste of their pancit lomi is definitely awesome and I can guarantee you that it will instantly become your favorite food.

No comments:

Post a Comment