Sunday, December 29, 2013

Food Trip 154 - Magnum Chocolate Ice Cream Bar

For sometime now, Magnum chocolate bar ice cream has become one of my favorite stuff.

I have a sweet tooth and luckily, I don't have any problem with sugar because our bloodline has no diabetes to worry about.  However, I got alarmed because I learned that diabetes can be acquired.  I am relieved because after my recent medical laboratory test, my blood sugar is still within the normal level.

Anyway, sweet food is my comfort food.  However, I try to minimize my intake of sweet stuff because I don't want to end up suffering afterwards.  There even came a time when I would consume a pint of ice cream every night.  I am thankful because I was able to distance myself from that habit which lasted for nearly a month.  Today, a bar of small chocolate or a bar of ice cream will do.

I love and enjoy the sweet and mouth watering Magnum chocolate bar ice cream.  I tried all its flavors but there's one that I don't appreciate.  Though I always crave for strawberries, I don't find the strawberry flavor of Magnum quite enjoyable.  But for the rest, I can feast on them with much gusto.

No comments:

Post a Comment