Friday, May 24, 2013

Poem 123 - Making Love Tonight


It's some minutes passed midnight
It is time to turn off the light
The night is mellow and dreamy
Enticing me to do something crazy.

I join you in the comfort of bed
I'm thinking about getting laid
I feel my libido is on the rise
Tonight, I can be naughty and nice.

Right under the smooth scented linen
I can feel the warmth of your skin
Bolts of desire run through my body
As I caress your skin so tenderly.

When I kiss your lips, you give in
You hold me tight when I bite your chin
Your heartbeat started to race
You make me hot with your tight embrace.

As my tongue run all over your body
I can feel that you are full of ecstasy
Your moans and your scandalous whine
They make me go wild all the time.

You suddenly burst like a volcano
Your lava is hot as I feel through
You shiver wildly and uncontrollably
Always enjoying the feeling so heavenly.

I make my way to the glorious void
I push and pound, polishing my blade
The best time of my life is almost near
And I exploded pushing further my spear.

I kiss your lips and you kiss mine
We just spend the best of our time
We can now sleep soundly tonight
Waking up together at the first ray of light.


No comments:

Post a Comment