Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Moment 120 - Buddies


At first, I just looked at these two as if they were just sitting there by chance.  But for quite some time, it seemed that the place is really theirs and they just sat there for as long as I can remember. 

There are other dogs in the area but these two just sat there as if it is their perfect spot.  Given a couple of pictures I took, I can tell that they know each other well.  We all know that animals understand each other and based on the pictures, it is undeniably true. 

And I got curious about the way they turn their heads and look at the same direction.  It seems that they share a common passion in watching the events within the area.  Do they really “bark” to one another to share a thing or two?  Just wondering?


No comments:

Post a Comment