Monday, June 6, 2011

Random Thought 21 - Sunset

Every time I am out of town and on vacation, one of the best relaxing experience I would indulge into is watching the setting of the sun. I cannot recall the time when I had the first liking of sunset but I never grow tired spending some time admiring its beauty.

The best time in watching sunset here in the Philippines would be during summer. It is always a delight when you have this cloudless day and you are in the perfect spot to appreciate the sunset. At times, the clouds may add a certain touch that may further enhance the sunset. In any manner, it is always a delight to have a good one.

When I watch a sunset, literally, my mind is empty. It is free from worries or any troubles. The joy of watching the sunset empties my mind of any burdens. My excitement simply drives all my worries and troubles away. Sunset is my yoga, so to speak.

That's why when I have an opportunity to watch a sunset, I always look forward to it. I can say that I am most at peace watching a beautiful sunset.

3 comments:

  1. It is a scene that simply implies...there is Tomorrow! -Joyce O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they say that those who love sunset has a lonely heart :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. It could be true but as an individual who finds joy in simple things like a sunset, one's heart needs not be lonely. :)

    ReplyDelete