Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Moment 24 - Worst Times

Worst times happen in the most unexpected moments in our life. At times, when we are more complacent about our day to day activities, our most dreaded nightmare will suddenly engulf us without any warning. And all hell will break loose, violently tearing us apart.

The level of intense fear and severe anxiety may vary for each one of us but regardless of the level and intensity, we cannot deny its effects in us. And most probably, only the mentally challenged individual may care less about the situation at hand.

Though worrying will bring us nowhere and it is just a matter of time for things to be right again, still, the ever-present lingering thought of the dreadful situation is like a monster that haunts us even in the deepest corner of our soul. The torments of each passing second may kill whatever sanity that is left in us. And every time we close our eyes, all we can do is to wish and pray that every thing will turn out right.

If you happen to read this, though you don't know me personally, please include me in your prayers. Please pray for me to hurdle this challenge and for me to regain my peaceful existence. May the good Lord bless your kind soul. Thank you.




2 comments:

  1. Support system is needed in times of crisis... it put things in proper perspective... i pray that you will triumph in the situation you are in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, aside from my family and friends who are extending their love and support, I am trying to seek a professional help because my worst enemy is myself. I find it hard to console myself and the nightmares are ever present, I am already losing some weight.

    I am praying that this long battle will be over soon and that I'll be able to overcome this with the help of the Almighty, my family and friends, and people like you who cares.

    Thank you for spending some time with me. God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete