Sunday, June 5, 2011

Food Trip 20 - Strawberry

Whenever I visit Baguio City, I always look forward to mouth watering strawberries.  Yes, I simply find it hard to resist strawberries even very early in the morning.

If I have my way, I would prefer big ones and a bit overripe. I love to dip it in salt and  I like the feeling of sinking my teeth unto it. By just the thought of this scenario makes me wish for another round of strawberry eating marathon.

Though, even here in Manila, strawberries can also be bought but in its re-packed form. Most of the time, there are only a couple of big ones and the rest are small stuff. And their taste do not match that of freshly picked ones from Baguio.

Maybe, sometime soon, I'll find a way to visit Baguio City again and indulge myself in great tasting strawberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment