Sunday, January 23, 2011

Food Trip 1 - Blueberry Milk Tea

Milk teas and similar stuffs invaded my world. Actually, I can resist the temptation of soda. In fact, I would prefer water over soda. But if there’s a milk tea, it’s one indulgence that I will readily embrace.

But not all milk teas are created equal. I have tried different variants of these drinks and there’s only one that captured my discriminating taste.

The blueberry milk tea by Bubbatealicious is the one drink that I always look forward to whenever I am at work. By just the thought of it makes my mouth water and my spirit yearn. I simply love its taste. A combination of fresh blue berries, milk and sugar plus a load of freshly brewed green tea with soft pearls make a captivating drink.

I would say my day is never complete without my favorite drink. Cheers to a healthy and sweet life.

No comments:

Post a Comment