Friday, January 28, 2011

Poem 2 - Bleeding

See me bleeding and perhaps you'll know
That I am troubled and badly hurt deep inside
See me bleeding and perhaps you'll feel
That my pain is giving me away even if I lied.

I am bleeding for so many reasons
And it come to a point that they are so overwhelming
Too much is such a liberty that is unbearable
That's why you see me in the state of bleeding.

It doesn't mean that when I bleed, I am weak
Bleeding is an experience, a painful one
It doesn't mean that when I bleed, I am giving up
Bleeding is a process, it is part of being human.

See me bleeding and perhaps you'll have a heart
To console and understand what I am going through
See me bleeding and perhaps you'll realize
That my life is not perfect even if I wanted so.

I am bleeding because I am struggling
To shake the troubles and the pains away
I am bleeding because I am trying to hold on
To bleed is to suffer until I'll break free.

It doesn't mean that when I bleed, I am losing the fight
Bleeding is a fighting process, trying to survive the war
It doesn't mean that when I bleed, I'll stop and quit
Bleeding is just a means of winning over a life changing scar.

See me bleeding and perhaps you'll gain some insight
That in life, when we rise, we've got to fall
See me bleeding and perhaps you'll understand
That life is not a bed of roses after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment