Sunday, January 30, 2011

Food Trip 2 - Corned Beef ala DoTa

I'm home alone with not much activities in mind except to clean and tidy my place and looking forward to a nice lunch. But what am I suppose to have for lunch?

A nearby carinderia would be the quickest means to have my meal but the very thought of it makes me deny the urge of going there. I am already quite familiar with the taste of their food, the ones that I can afford to eat.

A can of corned beef, a box of raisins, a handful of baguio beans, and some spices do  wonders for my lunch today. I don't need much time to prepare this stuff. Actually, it will take me more time of going to the carinderia than to prepare this one. In less than five minutes, my lunch is ready.

This food is best enjoyed when serve hot off the pan. The smooth beef strips compliment the taste of crisp beans which is a delight in my mouth. The seasoning and spices that tickle my taste buds makes me enjoy more each bite.

Since I enjoyed this little experiment, definitely, I'll prepare this dish again.

No comments:

Post a Comment