Friday, February 21, 2014

Poem 162 - When I See You Cry

When I see you openly cry
I ask myself why
You don't hide your crying face
Must have been hard to cry in solace.

You really touch my heart
I can feel you're breaking apart
The pain must be unbearable
And you are not unbreakable.

Just cry and shed all the tears
Release the pain including all your fears
Crying will not make you a lesser man
It only shows that you're still a human.

I may never feel your pain
Or tell that you're still sane
The fact that you are crying
Must feel like you are dying.

I may not understand at all
The reason of your downfall
But rest assured I am here
You got my support and care.

Don't be ashamed to cry
And you don't have to tell the reasons why
As a friend, I am here for you
I will always stand by you.


No comments:

Post a Comment