Sunday, February 23, 2014

Food Trip 162 - Crab Meatballs

In Divisoria, where people literally rub elbows with one another, street food are everywhere.  Every time here are plenty of people, you may expect that food carts can be found along the sidewalk.

One time, I gave in to my appetite.  I just wanted to munch the big crab meatballs being offered by a particular foodcart.  A stick that contains four big crab meatballs is quite expensive at 50 pesos.  But my craving was simply overwhelming.

Among the different food sticks, I just eyed on the crab meatballs.  Though I am already aware of its taste, I said to myself that I have to taste it again after a long hiatus of crab meatballs.  I don't have problems or allergies with crabs.  It is just that for quite some time now, I don't have encounters with food containing crab meatballs.

May be that time, I just fancied on how it was prepared.  The claws of the crab were inserted on the tip of each meatballs which really caught my attention.  When it was cooked, it was simply deep fried in oil along with other stick goodies.  When it was served, the same set of sauces are available to choose from are offered depending on your taste.  Since it is crab meatballs, the taste of the crab is still intact regardless of how it was cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment