Friday, February 7, 2014

Poem 160 - My Destiny

There is no telling
If you are the one for me
Let's leave that thing over time
If you will be my destiny.

I have no criteria whatsoever
For the one who's right for me
I am simply looking for someone
Who will lovingly share her life with me.

Rare is the find for the one
Who's a perfect match from heaven
All I could ever wish for
Is for her to become my heaven.

So, let's take some time
And find out the best in each other
Let's see if the company what we share
Has this gift of love to offer.

If one day we will find out
That we are simply dreaming
We can amicably part ways
And end without hurting.

But if ever you will be the one
Who loves to share her life with me
Then, I will gladly embrace you
And declare you as my destiny.


No comments:

Post a Comment