Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Moment 156 - First Love

We were on our way towards the beach when I happened to see a face so familiar and that has been embedded in my heart already.  

First love never dies.  I must say this one is true.  It is a kind of love that no matter what happens, that person will always stay in your heart and forever will remain special. 

Actually, my puppy love and first love was with the same person.  I was lucky enough that I happened to experience such a wonderful existence.  And the feeling was overwhelmingly great.

That late afternoon, I was rearing to catch a good sunset because the sky was already clear.  She sat at the concrete bench outside the gate of their house.  With just a glance at her, my heart already knew who she is.  Upon seeing me, she smiled at me.  That afternoon, it was still the same smile that melts my heart up to this time.

How time flies.  We were both young and just starting to explore the world when the magic suddenly happened.  I can still vividly recall all those fancy moments that we had together.  That time, we concealed our special feelings to others because of our tender age.  We were happy with what we had and the rest is history.

Though we parted ways without even formalizing it, our respect for each other is always there.  We talk, smile, and laugh like old times.  I am proud that she became my first love and she will always remain in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment