Friday, April 19, 2013

Poem 118 - Like A Rose

Her beauty can be compared like a rose
A standout in the garden where she grows
She blooms in time and ever beautiful
Her beauty is mesmerizing, to her I fall.

I always look forward to seeing her
I never fail a day to catch a glimpse of her
She makes my day complete even with just a glance
Enough to make me smile and fantasize of her romance.

Her nature is delicate like a real rose
I can only admire her from a distance but never close
I don't have the courage to tell her of my admiration
My spirit always knocks me down with hesitation.

I guess I'll settle first with this sweet feeling
I have to find out if this is a real thing
And when I am sure that this feeling is indeed true
I will find the courage to tell her when the time is due.

I know that the moment I will fall for her
I'll prepare myself of what she's gonna offer
Even without saying, I also have to embrace
The thorns of her love I must learn how to caress.


No comments:

Post a Comment