Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Moment 116 - A Challenging Subject

One time, I chanced upon a sleeping cat.  It was good that I had my camera with me and even if it is an impolite thing to do, I took my chances in photographing the subject.  It was good that no one was there to scold me, not even the cat itself.

After a while, the cat woke up.  It was still enjoying its lazy time in its place which gave me more time to photograph it.  As I took its picture, it was a kind of snob.  It simply gave me a stare from time to time and it was hard to direct.  I had to be fast enough and monitor its every move and capture it right away.  It would look at any direction, totally uncooperative all the time, and expect me to get a good image afterwards (I was just thinking out loud, hehe).

Most probably, the results could be even better if the owner was around.  Perhaps, if it is my pet, then, I might have clues how to make it cooperate with me.  Or maybe my timing was off since it had just woke up.  Haha.

Anyway, it is always a fun thing to do with animals.  My patience is always tested and the desire is always there to get a good shot.  Next model please. ;-)






No comments:

Post a Comment