Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Moment 55 - Bride

This photo was taken at Caleruega. We were on our way out and planned for a quick trip to Tagaytay when we came across this young bride to be. 

Even though we were in a hurry, I beg my colleagues for a few more minutes because I wanted to take a picture of her. Actually, I got star struck the moment I saw her. Hehe. 

They say that a woman is in her most beautiful form when she walks down the isle towards the waiting arms of her groom. Indeed, she was really gorgeous. 

While waiting for her cue towards the chapel, I asked her for some pictures and even if we were both strangers, she gladly posed for me. I knew that she was excited and I saw in her eyes the happiness that was overwhelming. Even if her smile was a bit reserved, her picture always remind me of a beauty simply beyond compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment